- The Accounting and Finance Department keeps the Chamber’s accounting records regularly.
- The Accounting and Finance department makes the accounting system relevant and open to the supervision of the authorities in accordance with the principles of transparency and accountability
The Accounting and Finance Department collects the chamber membership fees and service fees.
The Accounting and Finance Department determines the needs of all kinds of goods and materials to be purchased by the Chamber; conducts price researches; presents them to the approval of the authorities; purchases them, ensuring the control of the distribution consumption.
The Accounting and Finance Department makes the payment of the service products purchased in accordance with the legislation by cash desk and / or bank EFT / wire transfer.
- The Accounting and Finance Department is responsible from keeping the records of building inventory by counting them.
The Accounting and Finance Department is responsible from having Chamber’s building inventory electronic devices and immovables insured.
- Follow-up of Management Accounting and Finance transactions of the Chamber affiliates
- Preparation of the personal rights transactions and payrolls of civil servants, contracted and temporary personnel and servants in the GSO and payment of their payroll
Preparing the declarations of the Chamber to be made to the tax offices and other public institutions such as SSI
Conducting cooperative negotiations with banks
- Conducting cooperation meetings with health institutions
Preparation and submission of weekly account reports to the Board of Directors
Preparing the monthly account reports for the approval of the Assembly
Preparing the Annual Estimated and Actual Budget Reports and their annexes for the approval of the Assembly
Fevzi Can SolmazAssistant Specialist
+90 (342) 221-0900 (156)
+90 (342) 230-1682
Mustafa GüneşCollecting Attendant
+90 (342) 221-0900 (157)
+90 (342) 230-1682