- The Administrative Department carries out the activities regularly in the Chamber, organizing the services of transportation, cleaning, catering etc. And ensures the cleanliness of all the interior areas of the Chamber daily, weekly and monthly.
- The Administrative Department is responsible from hosting guests coming to the Chamber and providing services for them such as accomodation, transportation , dining organizations.
- The Administrative Department provides internal and external communication with the Chamber’s operator.
- The Administrative Office follows up the general documentation; ensures that all kinds of documents sent and received by the Chamber are recorded in the Document Registration System and delivered to the related units.
- The Administrative Department ensures that all documents coming to and from the Chamber are archived in physical and electronic environment.
- The Administrative Department organizes and coordinates all kinds of activities such as appointments, travel, correspondence, meetings, communication, announcements of the Chairperson of the Board of Directors, Members of the Board of Directors, the Chairperson of the Assembly, the Members of the Assembly and the General Secretary, ensures the full implementation of the administrative and general services related to these.
- The Administrative Department arranges internal organizations and award ceremonies; makes the administrative organization of events held by the Chamber such as meetings, training, seminars, conferences, exhibitions etc.
- The Administrative Department ensures that the obligations are fulfilled within the framework of the cooperation agreements signed with the public institutions and private organizations.
- The Administrative Department provides internship opportunities for university and vocational high school students.
- The Administrative Department makes necesssary studies for supply of qualified personnel needed by the industry.
- The Administrative Department arranges the allocation of the Chamber’s meeting rooms to members and external resources, and organizes such meetings.
- The Administrative Department is responsible from completing the preparations by ensuring that the Board of Directors and the Assembly meetings are held on the specified day, time and place; from preparing the meeting announcement on time; from obtaining confirmation from the meeting participants; from keeping the attendance list, keep the records of the resolutions and agenda of the meeting by writing the minutes of the meeting, to keep it. transfer the resolutions to the relevant service officers and authorities.
- The Administrative Department organizes specialized and international fairs in Gaziantep; arranges the fair opening ceremony, making correspondence regaring applications for the fairs planned to the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey, audits fairs and prepares the fair auditing reports after fairs and sending them to TOBB.
- The Administrative department supports services to our members who want to participate in fairs by announcing the fair announcements coming to the Chamber to related sector members
- The Administrative Department carries out the administrative organization of TOBB Women Entrepreneurs Board activities such as meetings, training, seminars, conferences, exhibitions inside and outside the chamber.