Sosyal medya hesaplarınızla hızlı giriş yapabilirsiniz.
Human Resources Guidance Committee
- A member of the GSO Board of Directors who has knowledge and experience in Human Resources works as the Chairman of the Committee.
- Committee Administrative Secretary; He is a Human Resources Manager.
- The General Secretary, General Manager and Internal Services Coordinator are natural members of the committee.
- • Performs the planning, implementation and monitoring steps of all employee lifecycle stages from recruiting to termination. It evaluates any situation that arises and takes critical decisions in order to ensure that this process is carried out fairly, in line with employee satisfaction and corporate priorities.
- • Recruitment, dismissal and personal rights of the personnel are made in accordance with the principles in the “Personnel Directive”.
- • Evaluates disciplinary and ethical events and takes necessary decisions.
Your e-mail address has been saved in the system. Thank you for subscribing.
An error occurred during the operation. Please try again later.
Your e-mail address has been registered in the system before.