TOBB Women Entrepreneurs Committee
TOBB Women Entrepreneurs Board was established to provide training, capacity building support and support to women entrepreneurs in realizing their entrepreneurial ideas. Since 2008, with its local structuring in Gaziantep, we have been leading the way in policy determination and the development of entrepreneurship culture among women in order to develop and better equip women's entrepreneurial potential in terms of quantity and quality.
- To organize seminars, panels and similar training events in order to provide entrepreneurial spirit people with the basic information they will need in the establishment and subsequent business processes, which will enable them to use these features more effectively and efficiently, and those who are considering starting a business,
- To increase the awareness of women entrepreneurship in our country by highlighting the entrepreneurs,
- Enabling women entrepreneurs to do internships with experienced entrepreneurs,
- To provide support for a certain period of time by experienced entrepreneurs to entrepreneurs who have established a new business by developing a coaching system.
- It was established to determine policies that will help universities and sectors to take initiatives, and to guide and encourage women entrepreneurs in these sectors.
TOBB Women Entrepreneurs Board Executive Committee Working Procedures and Principles and TOBB Provincial Women Entrepreneurs Board Executive Committee Working Procedures and Principles have been changed and can be downloaded from the legislation section.
Application forms for the TOBB Provincial Women Entrepreneurs Board are presented below, according to member categories.
In order to apply for a member, you need to download one of the forms below according to the category you want to apply for, fill it out electronically, and send it to the relevant chamber/exchange.