Member Experience and Satisfaction
Our chamber informs its members and companies that want to become members about the services provided by our chamber. By fulfilling the demands, complaints and expectations of its members, it exhibits a transparent, fast and member-oriented approach, ensures that all complaints are resolved as soon as possible and in a way that provides satisfaction and makes the necessary improvements and controls to prevent the recurrence of dissatisfaction, and always provides quality service to its members.
- To provide consultancy services to the companies that will become members about the services of the chamber.
- Taking the needs of the members by participating in the professional committee meetings and developing suggestions in line with the needs.
- To control and follow member communication channels.
- To ensure that members actively benefit from all the services of the Chamber, to follow up and to carry out marketing activities.
- Carrying out studies to improve member services and increase service diversity and quality.
- Ensuring the Member Services section of the GSO website is up-to-date and user-friendly.
- Coordinating the service development proposals and planning studies for new services regarding the requests, complaints and expectations of the members in line with the information received from the member communication channels.
- Conducting and examining research, analysis, evaluation and survey studies to effectively measure member requests, expectations, satisfaction and loyalty towards services and developing loyalty programs.
- Preparing, announcing and publishing the legislation regarding the developed or new services and the introductory information and documents for them together with the relevant units.
- Providing communication with the relevant company in line with the requests and complaints from the members about the services offered by the affiliates, and developing suggestions.
- Examining the reports of the audit activities carried out for the department and implementing the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
- Examining the reports of the audit activities carried out for the department and implementing the necessary corrective - preventive actions.
- Preparation of the department's activity plan and budget.
- Ensuring the coordination of the Women Entrepreneurs Board.